Article 1 Applicability
1. As soon as one enters Klimrijk Brabant, one accepts the applicability of these regulations and is obliged to strictly follow all regulations and the instructions given by the employees of Klimrijk Brabant.
2. With respect to all cases and/or situations not covered by these regulations, Klimrijk Brabant reserves the right to set additional regulations verbally and/or in writing, to which visitors are bound.
3. In these regulations, 'Klimrijk Brabant' and 'the park' also include the climbing course, the catering facilities, the car parks and the bicycle parking.
4. The regulations have been drawn up to guarantee order and safety within Klimrijk Brabant.
Article 2 Access and accommodation
1. The park is freely accessible, entering the climbing course is only allowed with a valid admission ticket.
2. Admission tickets are valid only during the date shown on the ticket and during the climbing and opening hours shown at the ticket office. Klimrijk Brabant is authorised to change its climbing and opening hours.
3. Children under 13 years old are only admitted to the park when accompanied by and under the continuous supervision of an adult (at least 18 years of age).
4. Klimrijk Brabant has the authority to close (a) part(s) of the climbing course, without being obliged to pay any compensation to its visitors.
5. Visitors may not use bikes, scooters, balance bikes, tricycles, roller skates, roller blades, and/or similar vehicles at the discretion of Klimrijk Brabant, beyond the ticket offices of the park.
6. Cars must be parked in the designated areas in the car park. Bicycles/motorcycles must be placed in the bicycle parking.
7. Waste must be deposited in the designated waste containers.
8. Visitors must hand in objects found in the park to Klimrijk Brabant employees.
9. Visitors are not permitted to climb (over) walls and fences.
10. Consumption is obligatory at the catering facilities of the park. Visitors are not permitted to consume food brought from outside the park at the catering facilities.
11. Visitors are not permitted to enter the park with audio equipment.
12. Advertising, carrying out public surveys, counts, collections and the provision of goods and services on the premises of Klimrijk Brabant is not permitted without the prior written permission of the General Manager.
13. The expression of (religious) beliefs or the holding of demonstrations on the premises of Klimrijk Brabant is not permitted without the prior written permission of the General Manager.
Article 3 Image and sound recordings
1. It is permitted to make image and/or sound recordings at Klimrijk Brabant for your own use and as long as other persons are not hindered.
2. Klimrijk Brabant is entitled to make or instruct the making of image and/or sound recordings of its location and of the persons present in and around the park. Klimrijk Brabant and its affiliated companies are entitled to use and publish these recordings, for promotional purposes, for instance. It goes without saying that Klimrijk Brabant and its affiliated companies will exercise the necessary care in this respect. Klimrijk Brabant and its affiliated companies are not obliged to pay any compensation for the use or the publication of the recordings to the persons represented therein. If you do not wish to be filmed or photographed, please avoid the locations where a film-maker, film crew and/or photographer are working.
3. Visitors are not permitted to make audio, photo and/or video recordings, or create other image material, in the park for commercial purposes without the prior written permission of the General Manager of Klimrijk Brabant.
Article 4 Safety
1. Klimrijk Brabant reserves the right to deny access to visitors whom they believe or fear will disrupt the order, peace and/or safety within the park. In such cases, Klimrijk Brabant is not obliged to pay any compensation. Criminal acts (or suspicions thereof) will be reported to the police.
2. Klimrijk Brabant uses video cameras for your safety and our own.
Visitors to the park must strictly follow the instructions and directions of the employees of Klimrijk Brabant.
3. Entry to the climbing course is only allowed to persons at least 1.30 m tall, with the exception of the Pico Course. Entry to the 4. 4. The Pico Course may only be used by children from 4 years up to 1.30 metres.
5. Entering the climbing course is only permitted after having followed a climbing and safety instruction by an instructor of Klimrijk Brabant.
6. The participant has to hand over a signed registration form to the instructor after following the climbing and safety instruction and before entering the climbing course. If the participant is younger than 18, the registration form must be signed by their (adult) companion.
7. When entering the climbing course, the participant must wear a climbing harness. The climbing harness must be connected to a safety line at all times.
8. The participant must use the supplied material solely for the purpose for which it was provided. The participant must report any defects immediately to an employee of Klimrijk Brabant. The participant is not allowed to make changes to the supplied material and/or give this material to others without the prior permission of an employee of Klimrijk Brabant. The participant will inform Klimrijk Brabant as soon as possible in case of loss or damage of the material. Immediately after leaving the climbing course, the participant will hand over the material to an employee of Klimrijk Brabant in the same condition as he received it.
9. When entering the climbing course, the participant is not allowed to carry items, which in the opinion of the employees of Klimrijk Brabant could pose a danger to the participant or other persons, including jewellery (long earrings, necklaces and bracelets), cameras and mobile phones.
10. When entering the climbing course, the participant must wear sturdy footwear. The participant must wear long hair in a ponytail.
11. A visitor for whom entering the climbing course may entail an increased (health) risk because he is not in a good condition or has a (medical) disability, must report this in advance to an employee of Klimrijk Brabant.
12. A visitor who is under the influence of drugs (medicine, alcohol, drugs etc.) is not allowed to enter the park.
Article 5 Liability
1. Klimrijk Brabant accepts no liability for personal injury and/or theft, loss, or damage to property of its visitors occurring during and/or as a result of a visit to the park (such as injury or damage occurring while on the climbing course), unless the injury or damage is the result of a material defect to the climbing course which Klimrijk Brabant knew or should have known, or as a result of intentional or deliberate recklessness on the part of (the management of) Klimrijk Brabant.
2. Klimrijk Brabant is not liable for consequential damages, including business damage and loss of income.
3. If Klimrijk Brabant cannot successfully appeal to one of the aforementioned limitations of liability, its liability will be limited to the amount paid out under its liability insurance in the case in question.
4. Visitors who act unlawfully towards (employees of) Klimrijk Brabant and/or cause damage to property of Klimrijk Brabant will be held liable and the damage will be recovered from them.
5. Klimrijk Brabant recommends that visitors use the available lockers for storing valuables. The use of the lockers is free of charge and at the visitors' own risk.
We wish you a very pleasant stay at Klimrijk Brabant!
Management and employees of Klimrijk Brabant.